Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Special Sneak Peak of RUINED by M.Never






This is exclusive content! No other blog has it!! We have a peak for you inside the upcoming release of RUINED book 3 in THE DECADENCE AFTER DARK SERIES...








The Best Selling Author M. Never is bringing us a continuation of The Decadence After Dark Series, Ruined is book three in the series and is the epilogue that follows Kayne and Ellie as they build their lives together.. But Have you seen how their story began? 



OWNED - Book One - Kayne and Ellie's Story begins.. 




BLURB

"I like you collared, baby. I like you naked, I like you mine." 
 Ellie Stevens has lusted over Kayne Roberts since he first walked into the import/export company she works for a little over a year ago. As Expo's most important client, Ellie has always kept a safe distance from the man with the majestic blue eyes - until temptation finally gets the better of her. Impulsively, Ellie invites Kayne to one of Expo's infamous company parties her flamboyant boss is notorious for throwing. Unbeknownst to Ellie, the god in the Armani suit isn't just the suave entrepreneur he portrays himself to be. Underneath the professional exterior is a man with a secret life, dark desires, and nefarious contacts. In a hidden corner of a trendy New York City lounge, the spark kindling between the two of them ignites. Unable to resist the sinful attraction, Ellie agrees to leave with Kayne, believing she is finally bedding the man of her dreams. Little does she know when she walks out the door, she's about to be Owned
PURCHASE LINKS





Kayne and Ellie's story Continues in CLAIMED Book 2 of The Decadence After Dark Series



BLURB


With one look he consumed me.

With one touch he marked me.

With one kiss he owned me.

With one whisper he claimed me.

"No matter where you go or who you're with, you'll always be mine."

Ellie Stevens thought she had moved on from the domineering man who abducted her. Now living in Hawaii and following her dreams, no one is going to keep her down. But things aren't always as they seem.

Kayne Rivers reluctantly let Ellie go, but just because she's gone now, doesn't mean she'll be gone forever. She is his, and he won't stop until he's reclaimed her as his own.


PURCHASE LINKS


AND NOW 

RUINED The Decadence After Dark Epilogue







BLURB

Kayne Roberts.Kayne Rivers.Kayne Stevens.No matter his name, one fact remains the same.
He's the man who enslaved me, ensnared me,
claimed me and ruined me...
For all other men that is.
My Life.
My Love.
My Happiness.
All Belong to him.
I Belong to no one but him.
He Owns me.
And I Own Him.



 So Are you Ready?? Here is our Exclusive Excerpt.. Make sure you grab a cool glass of water and a spare pair of panties.. cause it's about to get HOT!


Warning: If for some reason you are opposed to hot scene's with Alpha males, sexy women, foreplay, sharing, Domination and submission.. you may want to stop right here.. otherwise if you can handle those things.. read on and enjoy!

Please note this content has not been through final editing -- 

EXCERPT

“Any dessert?” Jett asks, curiously. When he and London come over, I always know to have dessert. He has one wicked sweet tooth.“Of course,” I pull out a cake from the fridge. “Red velvet.”I place it on the counter in front of him and remove the Saran Wrap. I then swipe my finger in the icing and hold it up to him. “The cream cheese frosting is even homemade, especially for you.”Jett stares down at my finger, a small little smirk playing on his lips. “You know it’s not nice to tease me, Ellie.”I step closer to him, “Who’s teasing?”Jett’s mouth falls slightly open. It’s not often he’s surprised, but when he is, it’s a classic moment. I watch closely as he glances outside to see Kayne’s reaction. He’s just standing casually next to London, the two of them voyeurs to our little show. He nods at Jett, as if giving him the okay.“You sure about this?” Jett asks, bringing his attention back to me, his turquoise eyes now wild and alight.“Yes,” I answer confidently.“You know once we start, there’s no stopping.” Jett wraps one of his hands around mine, bringing my frosting covered finger to his lips. “Are you ready for that?”I swallow thickly staring directly into Jett’s eyes. I nod, the heat coming on faster than I anticipated.“You’re blushing, Ellie.” Jett slips my finger into his mouth and swirls his tongue around the tip. My knees go weak. “Answer me, Ellie.” Jett urges, “Are you ready?”“Yes,” I breathe out. “I know exactly who I belong to.”Jett smirks fiendishly. “After tonight, you may reconsider that.”“Don’t make me kill you,” Kayne’s voice cuts through the sexual tension smothering the room. I glance over to see him and London on the other side of the breakfast bar, and wonder idly how long they’ve been standing there. “I don't feel like looking for a new best friend.”“In situations like these, you know I have no control of the outcome.” Jett taunts him.They share a silent exchange before Jett asks outright, “Are you okay with this?”Kayne sighs, relenting, “What my kitten wants, she gets.”“And your kitten wants me?” Jett responds, gratified, almost triumphant.“I want both of you,” I clarify.“Then both of us you shall have.” With that he swiftly scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder.I squeal instinctively.Jett makes it upstairs in record time, Kayne and London hot on his heels. Once in the master bedroom he tosses me onto bed. “Stay,” he orders as Kayne pins me with a heated stare.I glance over at London worried, and disheveled on the bed. She communicates silently, you asked for this, be prepared. She did warn me numerous times that taking on Kayne and Jett is like trying to tame two wild animals. But the warning always excited me more than scared me. Except now, about to be in the thick of it, I wonder if I’m biting off more than I can chew.I guess I’ll soon find out.“London, undress Ellie.” The command comes swiftly from Jett, like a hard slap. She moves quickly, pulling my jean skirt down.She then pulls me up and rips off my tank top. In five seconds flat I’m naked in front of the three of them.“Thank you,” Jett kisses her promptly on the cheek as she steps back between the four starving eyes raking over my bare body.“Up,” Jett crooks a finger at me.I crawl to the edge of the bed and sit on my knees. I’m suddenly shaking. Tonight is going to be completely different. Different than any other time the four of us have shared. There are no boundaries tonight, no invisible line that’s forbidden to cross. No more imagining, only experiencing. I steal a look a Kayne. He’s cool and collected on the outside, but I wonder what he’s feeling on the inside. His majestic blue gaze gives nothing away except fanatical lust.“Be a good kitten and sit still,” Jett instructs as he reaches over and grabs my collar which is peeking out from under the pillows. Kayne likes to keep it chained to the vining iron headboard, right along with me. Jett fastens the white leather around my neck as I regard him curiously. He’s never referred to me as kitten before, directly or indirectly. Kayne is the only one who has ever used my pet name. It feels strange and completely unlawful. But that is the whole point of tonight, breaking the rules of attraction. Jett smirks as if registering my silent thought. Once finished with my collar he slides his hand into my hair and yanks firmly, tipping my face up. “Kayne may own you,” he murmurs, his warm breath tickling the shell of my ear, “but a little piece of you has always belonged to me.”I sit like a statue processing his bold statement, agreeing with him beyond reason. Jett always has been an exotic spice in mine and Kayne’s mix. “Tonight, you’re our pet.” 

....

The last thing I remember is being cocooned in a blanket of warmth, heavy breathing and soft lingering kisses, right before I pass out cold.



WOW!!!


Want to Join the Exclusive Ruined Release Party? There will be tons of Authors, a lot of giveaways and contests with tons of fun! Come Join Us!!


M. Never resides in New York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant. 
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a little in love with her readers. The more the merrier. So make sure to say hi!

LIKE WHAT YOU READ? WANT TO STALK M.NEVER AND FIND OUT ABOUT HER LATEST PROJECTS, CONTESTS, AND EXCLUSIVE INFO.. WELL WE HAVE HER LINKS













So are you ready to be #Owned or have you already been #ClaimedByKayne   well now get #Ready2BRuined









1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! You did a great job with this!!!

    ReplyDelete