Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Obsession - Club Desire --Cassie Ryan

(Honest Review is provided in exchange for ARC -- Thanks to Cassie Ryan, Random House Publishing – Loveswept, and NetGalley for review opportunity).

Overall Stars: 3.5 rounding up to 4

First, Cassie Ryan is a wonderful author and I have enjoyed her books in the past. She writes erotic romance that takes the reader into the world of the characters. Cassie does a wonderful job continuing her superb writing in My Obsession.


My Obsession is a story heavily laden with the world of BDSM, private clubs, sexy Dom's and of course the villain --- who that is you will have to read the book to find out....


In addition to the sexual chemistry in the book, there is an additional underlying plot. Sandra Berry, who left New York to return home away from an abusive ex-Dom, seeks to join Club Desire and it is there she meets Brent Westwood. As the reader finds out, Brent and Sandra knew each other in high school and Brent has wanted Sandra for a very long time. Sandra, not recognizing Brent -- thinks she has just met her dream Dom.

The story keeps you involved and you want to keep reading to see what will happen. My only reason for marking it lower than a solid 4 star is it had a lot of unnecessary information the first 30-40% in that almost had me putting the book down. Once you get past that...the story is hot.as.ever!



Overall, My Obsession is a book that I recommend. Can’t wait to read the next books in the series.


Reviewing for Alpha Book Club Blog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment