Saturday, June 20, 2015

Runaway Love by Pamela Washington




Runaway Love

Pamela Washington

Genre: NA Adult Romance



Love...
I’m damned if I do, damned if I don't.
How did I get myself into this complicated situation? I just wanted to be loved, to matter to someone, to feel like I’m worth something, to belong…
I grew up in foster care, never knowing where I came from or where I was headed. I met my first love, the love of my life, in a group home. Scott and I only had each other; he was my everything! He left with a promise to return, but he broke his promise and my heart. Scott shattered my soul and nearly destroyed me.
I wanted to die, but I was saved by a man who loves me, protects me, takes care of me, and worships me. Tony will do anything for me and accepts me just the way I am. I married him, but I can’t give him my heart; I can’t love him as much as he loves me… We have a son who I adore, and although my life may appear to be perfect, it’s not enough to make me completely happy.
I still yearn for my first love. When Scott returns, I’m faced with a decision… Do I choose what's right or what seems right, but is wrong? Do I choose safe love or runaway love? Someone will be hurt when my past meets my present…
This is my story, my life… Can I handle it? 

What Some Readers Already said about the book:
"I just loved this story of a love that was lost!!"

"I could not put this book down and the ending so unexpected!"

"I'm a sucker for love triangles. Boy is this one confused, hurt and heartbroken girl!"


Buy Links





Pamela Washington is a proud native of Staten Island, New York who resides in Charleston, South Carolina with her amazing husband and wonderful daughter

Pamela LOVES to read! She enjoys the opportunity to enter into a whole new world and escape reality for a little while.
Pamela is quite passionate about her writing. She pours her heart and soul into everything she writes because she wants to give her readers a very special part of herself. A self-professed hopeless romantic.
However, not every story she writes will have a happily ever after.




Amazon Author Page: 











No comments:

Post a Comment