Sunday, July 5, 2015

Pure Lust by Cassie Wild

Volume one was just released today. Happy reading. :)

Pure Lust Vol. 1

M.S. Parker and Cassie Wild

I'd always wanted my life to be a fairy-tale. Romance and roses, and a white knight sweeping me off of my feet. But at twenty-two, I'd come to realize that I’d been lying to myself; none of that existed. 
Gabriella Baine has a way with words. She dreams of one day becoming a staff writer for the biggest TV shows. But dreams don’t pay rent and during a job interview at one of the largest model agencies in the country, she meets fashion photographer, Flynn McCreary. Sparks fly and there’s an intense, visceral pure lust that culminates in the hottest sex Gabriella’s ever experienced. Soon afterwards, Flynn's gone and once again she realize that her wish for Prince Charming will never come true.
You don't want to miss the first book in M.S. Parker and Cassie Wild's newest sexy and twisted collaboration, Pure Lust.

$0.99

 Free with Kindle Unlimited

** My Box Sets are now in Kindle Unlimited **

Read them all for free with a Kindle Unlimited subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment