Monday, July 13, 2015

Pure Lust Volume 2 by M.S Parker

Have you read my new series, PURE LUST, yet?
Book 2 was released today and here's what some of the readers are already saying:
I Could Not Put This Book Down!!! I was literally sneaking peeks at my kindle at my desk while at work just to read just 1 more page. I am really loving this series.** Angle (Goodreads)
WOW!! Vol. 2 is just as good or better than Vol. 1! I was reading this book every second I could, it was so good!!** Judy (Goodreads)
Check out Pure Lust today. Each book will be at least 110 pages and all five books will be FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited or only 99 cents to buy. A new volume is released every Friday in July.
Happy reading. :)
-MS Parker

Pure Lust Vol. 2

M.S. Parker and Cassie Wild

"I'd kissed a toad but he hadn't turned into a prince. No, my prince had come later. Edward Bouvier was everything Flynn McCreary wasn't. Then I found out that the toad was my prince's brother and my fairy-tale turned into a nightmare."
When Gabriella Baine began her whirlwind romance with rich, handsome Edward Bouvier, she never expected for her one-night stand, photographer Flynn McCreary, to make an appearance. She wants to put everything behind her, but Flynn can't seem to stop playing things hot and cold. To make matters worse, she's broke and needs a good-paying job – like modeling for Flynn again. Will Gabriella be able to resist temptation or will she lose everything?
Don't miss the second sizzling installment of the Pure Lust series by M.S. Parker and Cassie Wild.

$0.99

 Free with Kindle Unlimited

Catch up on the series. Get Vol. 1 now:

Gabriella Baine has a way with words. She dreams of one day becoming a staff writer for the biggest TV shows. But dreams don’t pay rent and during a job interview at one of the largest model agencies in the country, she meets fashion photographer, Flynn McCreary. Sparks fly and there’s an intense, visceral pure lust that culminates in the hottest sex Gabriella’s ever experienced.
Warning: 147 steamy pages that could melt your Kindle. 


 

$0.99

 Free with Kindle Unlimited
 

** My Box Sets are now in Kindle Unlimited **

Read them all for free with a Kindle Unlimited subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment