Friday, August 14, 2015

Chelle Bliss Sale

NEW UNLAWFUL DESIRE TEASER 
**2.99 Pre-Order Special**  
I pushed my chest out, squared my shoulders, and smiled. "You're on, old fuck," I said with a gleam in my eye.
"You boys are bad. You shouldn't treat girls that way," Sunshine added as she glanced between Bear and me with her mouth agape.
I cleared my throat, leaning back in my chair. "We won't treat them any other way than they want to be treated, sweetheart. Not every woman is looking for a relationship."
She nodded slowly, giggles bubbling out of her. "Works for me."
"What's our target?" I rubbed my chin and thought about the best way to go about this. Really, no matter how we did it, I'd win. I'd never lost at anything. "Quantity or-"
"Here's your drinks, guys," Brandy interrupted, placing her tray on the table.
"Thanks, Brandy." Bear leaned forward. "Can I ask you something?"
She looked up at him, chewing her lip. "Sure, Bear. What's up?"
"Well." His eyes shifted. "Tank here wanted to know if you're taken."
Brandy blushed, glancing down at me. "No, I'm single," she whispered as her face turned red.
"Brandy." Tank's voice was soft as he reached out and touched her arm. "It wasn't me asking, but don't be ashamed, babe. You're a beautiful woman."
Her eyes met Tank's. "Thanks, Tank. You're really sweet."
He put his finger over his lips. "Shh, don't tell anyone that. I have a reputation to live up to." He released her arm.
She winked at him and turned her attention toward Bear. "Anything else?" she asked as her body straightened.
"We're good." City dragged a beer in front of him and barely hid his amusement. "Thanks, Brandy. You can leave before one of these assholes says something else."
She nodded and hugged her tray before she walked away.
"You're assholes." Sunshine shook her head.
The entire table turned to her and gawked.
"Mark this day in the books, men-Sunshine swore," Bear announced, pretending to write a note on his palm.
"Fuck off. Stop harassing my woman," City ordered, kissing the top of her head and pulling her closer.
"Fine. Back to what we were talking about before. Are we going for quantity or do you want to go head to head?"
Tank cleared his throat before he choked on his beer. "That didn't sound right," he said in a strangled voice.
"Sick fuck," Bear snapped. "So what'll it be, Frisco? Are you man enough?"
I leaned forward, rubbing my hands together. "I can beat your ass head to head any day. What's the target?"
Bear leaned forward too, glancing around the table. "Brandy."
My eyebrows rose as I caught a glimpse of her across the room. "Brandy?" I asked, keeping my voice low. "Seriously? You think you can land her after that bullshit you just pulled? Her body language when she left didn't say fuck me." I laughed, knowing I had this one in the bag.
Brandy and I had fooled around on and off since she started working at the Neon Cowboy a month ago. Neither of us wanted a relationship. We knew what we were to each other. We fucked-plain and simple. She liked it that way, and I was happy to oblige.
Bear smirked, toying with the scruff of hair hanging from his chin. "She wants me."
"Clueless," Tank muttered before he brought the beer bottle to his lips.
"What am I going to win when I crush the hell out of you?" I tilted my head and smirked. This shit would be way too easy. Some would say it was cheating, but this was Bear and it was like taking candy from a baby.
"Fifty bucks."
"Cheap fucker," City muttered.
"One hundred, then," Bear said.
I grabbed my beer, took a sip, and studied Bear. "You're on, man. Ready to go down quicker than a hooker lookin' for a fix?"
Coming 9.22 - Grab it at the special
$2.99 pre-order price!
*Unedited - Chelle Bliss Copyright*
**$2.99 Pre-Order Special** 
My fiancée ripped a piece of my heart out when I caught her with another man. It made me jaded, and I swore off relationships. But as with any plans, life had a way of making me its bitch.
When a way too young bombshell walked into my world, my heart began to beat again. Georgia asked me for one night-nothing more-and with no strings attached.
Our night of passion turned my universe upside down.
When she almost slipped out of my life, I knew I had to make her mine. Willing to do anything to protect her, I took justice into my own hands. Myfeelings for her brought out a side of me I thought I'd left behind.
I had to lose myself to be found again.
 
 
FREEBIES TO GRAB!
Dust of My Wings by Carrie Ann Ryan
Amazon -  http://amzn.to/1Nheuma
Resisting by Chelle Bliss
Amazon -  http://amzn.to/16tyOBl
Molly's Lips: Club Mephisto Retold by Annabel Joseph
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1IUE5BK
All your Reasons by Nina Levine
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1f03ihT
Bluestone Homecoming by MJ Frederick
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1eZX69y
Mister Black: A Billionaire SEAL Story by PT Michelle
Amazon -  http://amzn.to/1KWcxvh
A Taste of Pearl by Arianne Richmonde
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1Nfw7oK
Welcome to Serpent's Kiss by Sherri Hayes
Amazon -  http://amzn.to/1KX8Ic2
Blyss by JC Cliff
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1IP6epk
First Response by Allie K Adams
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1IP6hS2
Breakaway by Catherine Gayle
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1KX8TnM 
Men of Inked & ALFA Clothing!  City's Mine and More!  
I brought back some of your favorite Teespring campaigns! Is City yours because you licked him first? Check out the 4 designs now available in NEW colors and clothing options!
 
Quick Links
Facebook Page
Find Out Where I'll Be
Join My Reader Group
NEWS!
Soon I'll be uploading Delusion to all retailers for FREE! Why will it be free? I wrote it to be part of the What If Anthology and it's a retelling of Resisting with an ALTERNATIVE ending.  I won't charge for the book, it wouldn't be right, but I know many of you would love to have it on your kindle! <3
AUDIOBOOKS!
Audible.com Links:
Izzy & James News!!
NEWS - There will be an Izzy & James book in The Club Series! 
In August 2016 (I know it's sooo far away) I will be releasing a book in the Club Series. James and Izzy will have another novella set around The Club. It's going to be totally kickass and I already have the cover! Be ready for a little more naughtiness!

COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment