Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Blood & Roses Series now on Audible!!!

The Blood & Roses Series out now on Audible!
View this email in your browser

I can barely hold in my excitement right now!

Zeth & Sloane are out now in audio, and they sound sexier than sin!

I've been keeping this one quiet for a while now, and it's pretty much driven me crazy, but yes, the audio rights to the Blood & Roses Series were picked up a couple of months ago by Audible and now they are complete!

It's been like waiting for Christmas while the Audible team have been  producing these books, and now being able to listen to them all the way through is such a surreal and wonderful experience. It's like I'm getting to create the series all over again as I listen. Except, of course, this time I don't have crippling RSI and extreme exhausting from running on 3 hours sleep a night haha!

If you'd like to check out the books and hear the incredible jobs both Stephanie and Jared did as Sloane and Zeth, all you have to do is click on the links below!


To check out book one, CLICK HERE!

To check out part two, CLICK HERE!






 
To check out part three, CLICK HERE!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment