Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Roommate by Ivy Smoak

TheRoommateRDB
Synopsis
Take a chance...in the sexy new book THE ROOMMATE by Ivy Smoak.
Keira's last single friend just got married, leaving her roommate- less. When Rory shows up at her door for an interview, she's more than a little surprised to find out that a guy has answered her ad. A super sexy guy.
Living with a man wasn't exactly what she had in mind. But when all the other applicants don't seem to be a good fit, she can't help but let her mind wander back to Rory. Maybe he's exactly the kind of roommate she needs. And she can't help but imagine being with him. But little does she know that he doesn't do relationships. Will she cross her line of morality in order to be with him?
Ivy Smoak is an entrepreneur with very fickle tendencies. After much encouragement from her fiancé, she finally decided to dive into her true passion and began writing erotic novels. She lives with her fiancé in Philly.
Amazon | Goodreads | Facebook





ALPHA BOOK CLUB REVIEW

Title: The Roommate Part 1
Author:Ivy Smoak
Genre:
Stars: 5
Heat: 3

This was my first read from Ivy Smoak and loved it so much I gave it a 5 star rating of hotness.

There was one girl who thought I was too sloppy to live with.
Rory leaned forward on the counter “I don’t mind if you’re a little dirty”.

Holy hotness, loved all the flirting and Rory’s friends are hot.  

Keira is looking for a new roommate and has setup interviews for the morning after her previous roommates wedding. She is taken by surprise when Rory shows up and turns out to be a hot 6ft tall single man. With the mindset that he will not be her choice, Keria realizes he actually turns out to be the best choice.

Rory agrees to move in and they make an agreement that they will not hook up with each other. However, Keira is definitely having second thoughts. Keira finds that Rory is a one night stand kind of guy and is experiencing jealousy when he brings other girls home.
And Rory’s friends, OMG holy hotness.

I loved all the antics the Rory tries to get Rory’s attention. Will she finally get what she wants?

“I’m surprised that you’re alone.” I said. “Yeah, well, someone kept interrupting me all night long”.

I love Ivy’s writing. This was a sweet romance with humor. It is a fast read that I couldn’t put down until the end. I’m anxiously waiting for part 2.  Thank you for a great read Ivy.

ARC Provided, Honest review done by MAustin for Alpha Book Club without influence from publisher or author.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this awesome review and for helping spread the word about my book! I'm so glad that you liked it :)

    If you'd like to read the rest of the series, or if there are any other books of mine that you’d be interested in reviewing, just let me know and I’ll send you a copy :)

    Thanks!
    -Ivy

    ReplyDelete