Friday, December 4, 2015

Driven by K. Bromberg

DRIVEN is FREE for a limited time...
View this email in your browser

DRIVEN is FREE!

For a limited time...

Due to an upcoming promotion I'm doing, I've placed DRIVEN for free for a limited time. So feel free to tell your friends who have yet to read it or you think should read it to download it now while they can get it.

For those of you who have friends who you think would like this series, now is the time to let them know they can get the first book for FREE! Here's what you can share with them:

From New York Times Best-Selling Author K. Bromberg comes an unforgettable series about lust, love, redemption, and healing...
Our paths should never have crossed. 
Colton Donavan was arrogant, exuded that bad boy vibe, and embodied everything I never wanted. And yet all it took was one night, one hallway, and one stolen kiss for me to know I hated him and desired him instantly.
My heart was healing. His soul was damaged. But with one bid, one little boy, and one carnival date, I couldn’t walk away and he wouldn’t let me in. 
This is our story. Our fight. Our perfectly imperfect love. 

Buy links:
Amazon
iBooks
B&N
Kobo
Amazon CA
Amazon AU
Amazon UK

I
nternational links take a bit longer to switch to free but the price will be free on all platforms and locations.
 


Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Instagram
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment